Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shouler Is Feeling Better Already - 5/12/09

I've been going through the Secrets of Series from Gray Cook, Lee Burton, and Brett Jones. Messed around with a few assessments and corrective strategies and the shoulder feels much stronger and gets no pinch. More on this stuff as I get to use it more, hoping to get a good feel for all the DVD's by the time I go for the cert.

-Foam Roll on Armpit and Right Add, Rev Russ, 2-Leg Abd & Add, Sh Sweep, Sleeper Stretch-R, ASLR, Soft Roll all 4 ways

-Armbar 24KGx1min each side

-Sumo Dead 225LBSx5, 315LBSx5 - 2 sets
Haven't done them in awhile, felt good.

Alt w/

-1 Arm Push x2/2, x3/3 - 2 sets
Had to use an incline.

-CoC #1x5/5, #2 MMS w/ right, choked to 1" x3/3, #1x5/5 - 2 sets

-Blob Lift
Feeling better, much stronger with a bend in my elbow.

-Swing 24KGx10

-Snatch 24KGx100 in 4 min 53 sec
Forgot to chalk before I started, bell about flew out of my hand on the first set, stopping to chalk cost me some time. With that happening I felt pretty good with my time, should be alright at the end of May.

-Ab Wheel x5 - 2 sets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job!! snatch looks like it is in the bag!!

Carl Sipes said...

Should be alright. ;-)