Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Training Update

Haven't had a lot of time to post in the last week but I have been getting my training in. I have really switched gears in how I set up my sessions. Lots of foam roll and stick work to start(addressing the trigger points I have found on my self), stretching those areas, and then strengthening those areas. Sounds pretty straight forward but I have using some pretty cool strategies I've been learning about that give instant feedback. I've also been patterning a lot of big body moves I thought I was doing well but wasn't and then adding weight to the ones that I'm able to. The grip work has been a constant as well, pinch/support/crush all getting their fair turn. I've also been adding in a wrist sup-/ pronation and ext.

I take off for the CK-FMS next Wed so should have some good stuff to post after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck and have a good time!!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks bro, will do!