Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Snatchin' - 4/5/09

Tight in the back this morning so I figured I better move it around to loosen it up.

-Regular warm up

-Seated 2KB Press 24/24KGx5 - 3 sets
Wanted to try this to see how it felt. I sat on the ground w/ legs straight out in front of me. Felt good...left felt stronger than right which is weird cause with my standing 1KB press the right feels stronger.

-Snatch vo2(15:15) 16KGx8 - 35 sets
Workin' my way back up.

-Plate Pinch
Pretty happy w/ this today...a few PR's. I got 4 - 10's and a 5 to a straight leg stand. Thought I might get 5 - 10's but not yet. Also got a 35 and a 25 to budge off the ground...couldn't lock it out but it'll get there. I order a 37.5lbs blob today so that'll add to the fun when I get that as well.

That's it. Sort of a recovery session to loosen up the back...mission accomplished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great workout!! 15:15 doesnt feel good until i get 30-40 sets in,,then i am in the groove!! keep it up!!

your snatch ladders killed!! love it..good idea!!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks bro! Glad you liked the ladders.