Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Practice And Some VO2 - 4/23/09

More practice with 1 leg, overhead, and vo2.

-Usual Warm Up

-TGU 40KGx1/1 - 2 sets

-Single Leg Dead 24/24KGx5/5 - 2 sets
Getting a very good ham stretch and glute contraction.

Alt w/

-2 KB Press 24/24KGx5 - 2 sets

-Jerk 24KGx10/10 - 3 sets
First time for these in awhile. Need to practice them more to teach them better.

-Snatch VO2(15:15) 24KGx6 - 30 sets
This got me goin' pretty good. Tried to keep them moving the whole time.

That's it for tonight. I've also been working supination and pronation of the wrist, extension/abduction/adduction of the fingers, and grippers in a "grease the groove" kind of fashion...a couple sets/day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dang!! hello 24 kg...good job!!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks man...not sure what got into me to try this but I made sure I finished w/ 2-3 sec left. I order KJ's book today.