Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Last Couple

Tues 8/25/09

Movement Prep - Z drills, ASLR, Half Kneel/Hip Flexor Stretch, Brettzel(2 ways), Closed Chain Dorsi Stretch and Pattern

-Single Leg/Lift Pattern w/band x10/10 - 2 sets

-BUTGU 24KGx3 attempts/hand
Nailed all 3 on the left and made it down to the elbow before I lost everyone on the right. I'll get the right next time...it's in my head.

-Ballet Heel Raise x5

-Conv Dead 225LBSx5 - 2 sets, 275LBSx5, 315LBSx5
Felt good! All done double overhand grip.

-BUC+Hold 32KGx1/1 - 2 sets 10-15 count holds, 40KGx1/1 - 2 sets
I sorta landed the 40. ;-)

Thurs 8/27/09

Movement Prep - ASLR, Half Kneel/Hip Flexor Stretch, Brettzel(2 ways)

-TGU BWx1/1

-BUP 24KGx3/3 -2 sets

-Snatch 16KGx15/15 - 2 sets, 24KGx10/10 - 2 sets, 32KGx5/5 - 2 sets

I've been feeling good going overhead again so....I think I'll start some VWC work a few days a week. We'll see how I work in the TGU, presses, and deads. Also got a 30 min run in, 2-3 runs per week seems to be a good number for me right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got my vibrams and they feel good except for where my pinkie toe fits...it feels crammed and pulled out at the same time...i think i will go to a store here in town and see if i can try on a bigger size or different style..

Carl Sipes said...

If you got a place in town that sells them go try on the bigger size and see what you think but remember you don't want them to big either. After a little wear they will stretch to your foot. Another thing to think about is your foot may open up and stretch to the shoe after some barefoot training. Food for thought, hope they work for you cause I really think once you get use them they will be worth it.

Anonymous said...

good point...i kinda wondered that point...