Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, August 9, 2009

This Weekend's Sessions

8/8/09

Just a few BW things to move. Some brettzel's, TGU's, and swings. That's it.

8/9/09

The IYCA is a youth coaching organization that I've been learning about. Some of their hip mobs are pretty cool so I've been practicing them for some movement prep. They feel different from side to side so I figure I will keep working through them along with some of my other prep work. Here's how it went.

Movement Prep - Z drills, Half Kneeling/Dorsi Stretch and Pattern, R-Hip Ext Rot, Brettzel(2 ways), Mountain Climbers, Active Bows

-BUTGU 16KGx1/1 - 5 sets

-Skips(low and high)

-Various rolls, movements, jumps, and swings 24KG

-Lat Deceleration
3 steps between direction change.

-CoC #1 x5 - 2 sets

Fun one today, lots of moving, kinda felt like a little kid playing. Maybe a run later tonight, it's really hot out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i will try your in line walk this week for some recovery stuff...i know that my in line press is all over sometimes...

Carl Sipes said...

Pretty cool little move. Rack some decent size bells and try it out.