Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Memory is Slippin'

I think I did a little something Thurs night but I didn't write it down and can't remember what it was. Oh well, here's today.

Movement prep - ASLR, Brettzel(2 ways), Closed Chain Dorsi Stretch & Pattern

-Single Leg Lift Pattern w/ band x10/10 2 sets
I was playing with this at work the other day and noticed a big difference from one side to the other. They felt better today but I was on a single leg stand with a band instead of a half kneel with the Cook bar.

-BUTGU 16KGx2/2 - 2 sets
I'm tellin' ya 2 reps in a row will make the grip scream!

-1 Arm Swing 32KGx10/10 - 3 sets
Alt w/
-BUP 24KGx3/3 - 3 sets

-CoC #1 and #2 attempts
Worked on locking the elbow on the crush.

That was it for the basement. A little Z and about a 30 min run to finish it off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

locking the elbow on the crush? is it bent and then you straighten as you squeeze...or do you start off straight?

Carl Sipes said...

Start with a little bend and lock as I crush.