Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tuesday's Training - 8/18/09

Got up early and went through some movement drills. Some Z and the basic movement prep drills I've been using. I've been feeling a lot better on the modified brettzel I've been doing. I think I was forcing it to much, now I'm relaxing into it and getting some good movement. The restricted side is letting up.

Afternoon training

Movement prep - Mod. Brettzel, ASLR

-Arm Bar 24KGx8/8

-BUTGU 24KGx3 attempts on each arm
Nailed 2 of them on the left hand and got back down to the elbow before I lost it on one with the right. This was surprising because the right feels much stronger. One of these really takes a lot out of me because of how much tension is required. As soon as the 24 goes well on both arms I'll see how the 28 feels.

-Snatch 24KGx10/10 - 2 sets
Haven't done this in awhile and the shoulders have been feeling good and getting good motion so went with it. Felt good!

-In line Rack Walk 32/32KG - 2 sets
Through these between the snatch sets. Got about 10-15 steps.

That was it for today because the baby got tired of watchin' me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your tgu's are huge!! great work!!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks bro! They are the staple of my sessions lately.