Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tues 2/19/08

I have decided to take a little different angle on my current plan. I want to get stronger on my pull up so I started Pavel's fighter pull up program. It consists of an increasing number of pull ups everyday for 30 days(taking every 6th day off). The rest of my work will remain mostly the same for now aside from dropping any pull ups and spreading some of the other moves around.
I started the pull up program on Monday and here's how it went.

-Pull Up 37LBSx3,2,1,1

Here's how tonight went.

-10min SSST 130reps

10 more than I did last week. It is tough because I practice alone and my stop watch is not in my line of vision.

-2KB 1Arm Press 16KG/12KGx5/5 5sets

They felt way more steady than last week.

-Janda Sit 32KGx5 3sets

Just having fun, I am trying to throw in a little more direct ab work.

No comments: