Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sun 6/8/08

Another crazy day in the basement Sipes built. It was snatch vo2max day and Kendra decided to join me. It was her first time for the protocol and she did very well. Here's her numbers.

-Snatch vo2max(15:15) 8KGx6 40sets
This was great work!

I decided to go after a PR myself. He it is.

-Snatch vo2max(15:15) 16KGx8 80sets
This is intense but it feels better the deeper I get into it. Sounds crazy, I know.

-TGU 40KGx1/1 1set
Did this one just for fun.

I'm also excited because I picked up a little video camera and got my last 6 sets of snatches. I'm gonna try and put it on here. Not very good with computers, I'm lucky I figured out how to use this blog site.




There it is. Let me know what you think. More bending on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREAKING COOL!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I will get some video up this week just because you inspired me to!!! by the way, 80 SETS!!! WHAT!!! inSAne!!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Bro, can't wait to see the footage!