Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tues 6/10/08

I did a little bit of a back of week for today's moves. Felt like I needed it. R-phase in the morning and here is how tonight went.

-Zercher Deads 64KG(pipe+chain)x8 5sets
I got video of my third set. I love this little camera. I have never seen myself lift before. It'll be great to critique form.



-Swing Medley 24KGx5/5/5 every 30 sec for 5min
This was kinda fun. I did 1arm swing/ 1arm swing/ reg swing and had about 8 sec rest out of the 30.

-Sledge work
2 round of sledge twist and sledge toss

-Rev Curl(palming the KB) 18LBSx2/2 2sets
This was a cool move but pretty ugly. It's amazing how week the grip gets when the elbow bends on this move.

To many sessions in a row, tomorrow is a zzzzz day and that's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your resourcefulness!!! how heavy is your pipe...is it a total of 64 kg or is your pipe 64 kg....great video!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks man! 64KG is just the KB's. If I had to guess I'd say the chain and pipe weigh 15 or 20lbs.