Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thurs 6/5/08

Got to train with Kendra again today. She is settling into a nice little routine. Here's how my night went.

-BUC+P 20KGx3/3 1set
24KGx3/3 4sets
28KGx1/1 1set
Felt nice to get some heavier weight in my hands after last weeks lighter double KB work. I just had to try the 28 at the end. The left side was good, the right side went up good but lost balance on the way down.

Alt w/

-Renegade Row 40/40KGx5/5 5sets
This felt pretty heavy to me. I got it done and the form felt good but I will probably back off the weight and up the reps a bit for the next few sessions.

-Bending
Today was my volume day! I've been waiting for this one. I got 10 total bends in.
1/4"x7"HRSx8
1/4"x7"CRS(yellow nail)x1
1/4"x6"CRS(blue nail)x1
I had the camera out and pointed at me ready to bend the blue and the battery died! Of course the charger is at her parents. I don't know, sooner or later everything will click and I will get some pics up. Vo2 on Sat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work on the renegade rows!!! i am really getting that bending feeling so ...soon ...soon!!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks man.