Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tues 6/3/08

I got to train with Kendra today which is always nice. I had a bit of a heavier day planned so we didn't do the same stuff but we both got some good work in. Here's how my day went.

-Z-Health Neural Warm-Up Level 1
I got it in today so I had to try it. Cool stuff but needs work. I'll also be working on the R-Phase stuff to see how it goes.

-Zercher Deads 88KG(pipe+chain)x5 5sets
This was pretty heavy for me. The last set was definitely the last set. I think I'll do a back off day next week and then work the grip with my deads for a few weeks.

-Swings 32KGx15 at the top of the min for 10 min
That got me 150 total.

-Sledge work
3 rounds of front lever to nose, front decline, front weaver, and rear weaver. Grip is fried so I am done. Volume work for bending on Thurs. This should be fun!

4 comments:

Joe Sarti said...

I have to admit bro, I need some pics of this stuff your doing so I better understand...it sounds awesome and you seem to be learning a ton and getting freaking strong.

Anonymous said...

Dude...good work!! I wish we lived closer so we could workout together!! PICTURES!!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Workin' on the pictures fellas. I was going to take some last night but Kendra left her camera at her folks house. Something about having to do her job. I'm getting tired of her work getting in the way of me putting some cool stuff on my blog! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

HAHA...hey carl... what do you think about clubbells??? they are peaking my interest also...later, alan