Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wed 6/25/08 and Thurs 6/26/08

Wed.

Just some card tearing. I quartered some cards that had already been torn. 6 total tears(3 with each hand on top) 20-25 cards each.

Thurs.

-Flip C+P 24KGx5/5 5sets
These felt much better this time around, will try it a bit heavier next week.

Alt w/

-Lawnmower Row 48KGx5/5

-Swing Complex 24KGx80 2rounds
This one got me breathin'. I did 20 side step swings followed by 20 forward/backward step swings. 2x each = a round. Here's some video.



-Bending
60D common
5-blue nails
1-5" blue nail
I got the blue nails on video. Tried to do them in 5min but got stuck on the last one so I think it was closer to 6min. Check it out.

3 comments:

bencrush said...

Very nice bending there Carl! 5" Blue Nail is good stuff man.

Anonymous said...

dang...that is work!!! very impressive!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks guys.