Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quick Training - 7/25/09

Got a 10 min run in this morning and then did a little training this afternoon.

Movement prep-Brettzel(reg. and str. top leg), half kneel/dorsi stretch, closed chain dorsi

-Ballet Heel Raise x8

-BUTGU 12KG O'Connor Complex

-Gob Squat/Front Raise 12KGx2

-SLDL 32KGx5/5 - 2 sets on the right leg

-Lat Deceleration - more work going to the right
I only did 10 going to the left and 20 going to the right and my right butt cheek is lit up. Tells me this move needs some more practice.

That's it for today. Off to eat and hit a buddy's party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here is some perspective: the goblet squat front raise duo is kinda easy for me...but the sldl is a butt kicker!! it is crazy to me that you can nail the 32 kg -- awesome!!

Carl Sipes said...

The constant strugle between mobility and stability. ;-)