Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday's Training - 7/5/09

The B day.

Movement Prep - same series

-Half Kneel/Chop band x 10/10 - 2 sets
-TGU(1/2 TGU w/breakdown drills and standing torso rot x 5 each) 12KGx1/1
The standing rot is pretty cool, you can really feel the shoulder sink in and pack.
-1 Arm Push Up(24" incline) BW x 3/3
Not sure if it's the incline I'm at or what, but the same foot as the hand I'm pushing with always wants to slip. I put a KB behind it and it keeps the foot in place and give me a lot more strength. Not sure if it's a leakage issue or just a sweaty foot. We'll see if it gets better as I go.
Superset w/
-Continuous Lunge BW x 5/5, 16KG x 5/5 - 2 sets
Same foot steps forward for a lunge then back for a lunge, that's 1 rep. Weight racked on moving side.
-1 Arm Swing 32KG x 10/10 - 5 sets
-DU bending in IMP's

That's the B day. I'll through in some DU bending once or twice/week, just getting the groove back. Going for a road run right now, probably 20 min or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet it is just a slip thing...imagine doing swings on a slippery surface...???just a guess

Carl Sipes said...

Maybe I'll try chalkin' the feet and see what happens. ;-)