Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Finally! - 9/1/09

OK...I'm a day late on this cause I said I would do it before the end of Aug but it's still a cool PR. I got the BUTGU with the right hand. I thought I was going to throw a f#@kin' KB through my basement wall in the process but finally got it. Here's the day.

Movement Prep - Z drills, ASLR, Mod. Brettzel

-BUTGU 24KGx many attempts
I got 3 out 4 tries on the left and must have tried 10 or so on the right before I finally got it. It kinda took over the session but it was worth it.

-Conv Dead 225LBSx5, 275LBSx5
Double overhand grip.

-2KB Press 28/28KGx5,2 - sets
Alt w/
2KB Rack Walk 28/28KGx30-40 sec - sets
Need work on my pressing and rack position.

I'm feeling good with the hips and shoulders so more deads and pressing is on the way. That's it for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job...my man

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks bro!