Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tues Session - 9/8/09

Movement Prep - Croc Breath, Z drills, Mod Brettzel, Sh Sweeps, Fast and Loose drills

-Arm Bar 16KGx8/8

-2KB BUFS 16/16KGx5 - 5 sets
Alt w/
-Pull Ups BWx2 - 2 sets, BWx3 - 3 sets
The hollow position felt better today. I also changed the width of my hands and felt stronger.

-Snatch vo2(15:15) 16KGx7 - 23 sets
15% increase from last time. Felt good!

-ASLR

I'm gonna shoot for 3x/week on the VWC. Strength practice will be BUFS, BUP, pull ups, and pistols. I wanted to get back into deads but I just don't think now is the right time. I have more work to do before I jump back into them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work!! i think you have a good idea leaving deads out right now. i have tried adding these things (deads, bar squats) but feel like i am cutting something short and just get frustrated...i am thinking about a training revamp after the rkc...i have to get with one plan though!! LOL--later

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks man! Yeah, I'm really thinking less is more.