Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Session #5 - 1/27/09

The second part of today. First back off session of the new cycle.

-Lower to Upper Body Twist, Shoulder Sweeps, ASLR

-TGU 40KGx1/1 3sets

-Conventional Deadlift
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
350LBSx5
315LBSx5

-Stiff Dead 225LBSx5

-Bent Press 34KGx3/3 2sets

-1 KB Row 40KGx5/5 2sets

-Hanging Leg Raise BWx7

Kind of a quick one. I have been trying to only bend twice a week, so it ends up being every other session. More on Thurs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Progressive pulls!! try marty's progressive pull workout...for a change/ transitional period!!

Anonymous said...

I just meant since you are starting to do more moves..ie stiff leg etc---it might be fun!! ayhoo, great job on the deads!!

Carl Sipes said...

I'm reading his book right now, just got into it. I'd like to give some of his stuff a try, but I want to finish this cycle with the rows and then cycle to higher volume pull ups to focus on training for the TSC coming up. I think they do one about 45 min from me. That's why I started focusing on swings and snatches for my ballistic moves.

Anonymous said...

sweet!! i look forward to hearing your results!!