Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fri 5/30/08

Had to get some training in tonight because I decided to skip last night and go out for margaritas instead. Sometimes it happens. But I did get after it tonight. Here's how it went.

-2KB BUC+P 16/16KGx6 5sets
This was fun. A good switch from the single BUP. I wasn't sure if the 16's would be big enough, but they were. Pressing 2 is a different feel than just one and adding the clean on every rep made a difference as well.

Alt w/

-Renegade Row 28/28x10/10 5sets
Lighter on the weight and more reps. The last 2 sets were a nice little challenge.

For bending I did a crushdown workout. I warmed up with a light bend and did about 15 min of iso work on a red nail(5/16"x7" CRS) that I cheat bent to 90 degrees.

I also made an interesting investment today. I ordered the R-phase and Neuro Warm Up 1 from Z Health. I'm excited to see how it is. Vo2 work this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BU work!! rocks...very empowering!! good stuff--i loved your workout!...you are about to get me into this bending stuff...where and what do you buy ?? how do you get started?? teach me!! haha ..really, let me know where and what i should do ...later, alan

Anonymous said...

PS..congrats on the z-health...i lent mine to my mom-in-law, to see the effects on someone totally opposite from me activity wise etc..more later..