Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sat 5/31/08

Got some good training in for the second day in a row. Here's how it went.

-Snatch vo2max(15:15) 24KGx7 30sets
This felt pretty strong. I did a little experiment during the protocol this session. I got my hands on a HR monitor and wore it. I checked it at 5 min intervals and the breakdown was 169, 178, and 178. Not bad for 15min. I recovered fairly quick too, within a couple of minutes.

-Overhead Windmill 40KGx2/2 3sets
A nice change from the doubles.

-Sledge Work
2 rounds of flips, front and rear.

Bending on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my man!!! i am going to hit some 15:15 on my heavy pullup day...but i think i will go for the superlight-superlong vo2max we'll see...good job w/ the 24 kg... 40 sets watch out!!! later

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Bro? I think light and long is the way KJ intended the protocol to be based on his research. The variation in weight keeps it fun for me. Thanks for pushing me to do try it!