Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mon 5/26/08 and Tues 5/27/08

MONDAY

Just did my kink workout for some bending. Nothing big just a couple easy bends for a warm up and some iso work on the 1/4"x7" square(CRS). Pushed for awhile but couldn't kink it.

TUESDAY

-Zercher Deads 80KG(pipe+chain)x5 5sets
Went a little heavier than last week and felt pretty good. I'm starting to like this move.

-1 Arm Swing 28KGx5/5 every 30 sec for 10 min
200 swings total

-Sledge work
2 rounds of 3 different types of levering and 1 round of wrist curls and extensions

Ripped a deck of cards to finish the night. I got through it but not very fast. Think I might go down in cards and work on faster and cleaner technique.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work...you are inspiring me with your snatch work and zercher work!!! great stuff!! p.s. i emailed the place where i got my med balls...hopefully i will hear something soon and let you know!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks man. I gotta get my hands on one of these med balls!

Anonymous said...

i responded to you on my blog about the med balls...the original place i bought mine does not sell heavier med balls anymore...so i will keep looking and you do the same...let me know what you find and i'll keep you intouch with whatever i find...later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Bro. I'll keep looking.