Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thurs 5/22/08

Took a rest day on Tues but back at it today.

-Zercher Deads 64KG(+pipe and chain)x5 5sets
Wanted to add some round back lifting and see how that goes. Also saved my grip for the BUPs and bending.

-BUP 24KGx3/3 5sets
Upped the weight for a nice little challenge.

Bending
-Sweep workout
I warmed up with 3/16"x5" CRS and 1/4"x7" HRS bends. For the workout I cheat bent 1/4"x7" square CRS to 45 degree and was able to close it in about 15min. Very cool this is the toughest bend I have done.

Sodding the yard this weekend so not sure what kind of training I'll get in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your bu work is really strong...i am digging your choice of zerchers!! that is what being strong feels like while your are doing that one!!
i laid about 2000 sq ft of sod last summer...5 crates loaded to my chest....wow!! about 6 hours of round back lifting, carrying, etc..great workout!!...folks who do this day in and day out are in great shape!!! good luck!! log it!!later

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks, the BU stuff feels strong and is really helping the bending. I think my sod experience will be about the same as yours. It's new construction and we are doing the entire lot. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds familiar...exactly the same as ours...good luck!!