Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mon 5/5/08 and Tues 5/6/08

Monday:
Just some bending. Tried double overhand style. I've been reading an article frome diesel crew and I think I will start adding a bit more structure to my bending starting Thursday.

Tuesday:
I got Kendra to go through some moves with me today. Here's how it went.

-Snatch vo2max(15sec) 24KGx7 10sets
Just wanted to try the heavier weight. I could have went more I didn't want to kill Kendra on her first vo2 workout(she used the 8 not the 24).

-Swing 32KGx15,14...3,2,1
Kendra used the 12 and we did you go I go style. This was tough and ended Kendra's part of the workout.

-1 1/2" Bar Sumo Dead 112KGx3 5sets
Felt good but I had a hard time getting 3 on the last set. My grip is just gone by then.

-Sledge Twist 10LBSx3/3 3sets
Thats it. Might take tomorrow off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff!! I really enjoy working out with my wife!! she ans i do swings and snatches together and we really push each other...congrats on getting a feel for the 24 kg in the 15:15....later, alan