Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tues 5/13/08

- 2" Bar Sumo Deads 64KGx5 1set
112KGx2 3sets
88KGx5 3sets

-1 Arm Swing x5/5 every 30sec for 10 min
I used a 32KG for the first 5 min and a 24KG for the second 5 min. 200 total swings.

-Sledge Levering
I did one set of every lever I know. Front weaver swing, rear weaver swing, sledge twist, lever to nose, and front sledge raise. I think this was it, I did between 3 and 5 reps on them all.

I also ripped a 52 card deck. I got the number I wanted now I have to work on getting through them faster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure what sledge levering is...it seems tough if it is helping you to bend and rip so much stuff!!! good work!!

Carl Sipes said...

Check out http://www.geocities.com/ltgodfrey/lever.html
That will give you an idea. Youtube also has some video. Awesome for grip and wrist strength.

Anonymous said...

thanks bro...your the man...i have even started to notice a small difference in my hand strength simply by adding the bottoms up stuff!!! later, alan