Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Friday, October 31, 2008

Back Off For Session #9 - 10/30/08

Had a little fun at the end of the session tonight.

-Deadlift
225x3 2sets
350x5
315x5

-KB Press
36KGx5/5
32KGx5/5

-Chin Up BWx5 2sets
I went one set less tonight to save up for some bending. I think I will finish the cycle like this and then decide what I want to do for next time.

-Bending
5/16"x7" Shiney Bastard(303 SS) to 3 1/4"

Here's where it got fun. I tried a horseshoe for the first time tonight. A St. Croix Forge #2 Ultralite. It's going to take some time to learn the form and good leverage positions for this move. I watched some video read some posts and pulled on it for about 10 min in various ways. End result...it didn't look like it moved a bit. When I put it on the table it wobbled, so I put a little bend in it but not much. Oh well, I look forward to wrecking of these things in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you da man...shiney bastard...lol!! good deads!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks, I'll be trying to jump over 400 for a set at the end of next week. Wish me luck.