Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Session #10 - 11/1/08

Good day today. I've actually been sticking with my warm up and cool down moves and I think that is a big part of why this cycle is going so well. The FMS drills are feeling much easier, I know I am getting more flexible and more importantly stronger in these new found ranges of motion.

-Deadlift
225LBSx3 2sets
370LBSx5
335LBSx5

-KB Press
38KGx4/3 on left
34KGx5/5

-Chin Up BWx5 2sets

-Bending
I tried some braced bending with a 12" timber spike from FBBC for the first time tonight. Much tougher than I thought it would be. I got it to about 30 degrees before it froze up on me. This is something I need to watch some more video on and clean up my technique.



I also got the horseshoe that I wobbled on Thurs to about 90 degrees. Very excited about this. I'm gonna try a take pictures to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you do with all this bent up stuff you have laying around??? do you "re-bend" it back kinda like recycling?? lol...sorry bad joke..later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

If mini croquet would come around like those mini pool tables you use to see I'd be set.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!!! good stuff!!