Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recovery Session - 11/9/08

Just had to move around a bit today and try a new move in my warm up. I went through my normal pre-movement work and added a rotational hold in the in-line half kneeling(bottom of the lunge) position. Ridiculously hard. I twisted each direction for a 20 sec hold x2 on each leg. The in-line part is what made it so hard, adductors really have to work to stabilize. I think I will use this move more often.

-TGU 32KGx10 alt. hands every rep
Nice and slow, tried to make it as perfect as possible.

-Bending
Tried a DC #1 shoe off the right hip and got no movement

-Swing 24KGx10 every 30 sec for 5 min

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff...put up a vid so i can see!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks, I'll try and get one up this week.