Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some Snatches For Recovery And A Few Other Things - 11/2/08

Started with some bending today.

-Bending
I started with a fresh SCF UL #2 and took it well past 180 degrees. I wanted to twist it all the way around and put it in a heart but it got stuck on me. Still pretty happy with where I got it. I pulled this one from my left hip, the one from yesterday was off my right hip. Not sure which one felt stronger, but I figure it's a good idea to alternate between them and keep everything even.



I also pushed on the "Shiny" from the other day. I moved from 3 1/4" to 2 7/8". That crush down is a killer!

-Pistol 24KGx1/1 3sets
Just for fun. The third one felt way better than the first. I need to do this move more often, just to keep it greased.

-Snatch vo2max(15:15) 16KGx8 20sets
Felt really good when I finished this. It was hard not to do another 5 or 10 min, but I had to remember what the purpose of the session was....RECOVERY. So I packed up the bell and called it a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

smart man...good stuff/ strategy!! later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Tryin' to be, but it's tough for me ;-)

Anonymous said...

yeah..i would say"do 10 more min!!" and end up being sore for 4 days...lol