Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Little Bit of Snatchin' - 11/30/08

Just some snatches and a little bit of stretching today.

-Snatch vo2max(15:15) 16KGx8 30 sets
First time for this in awhile. Felt good, very fast.

I also gave my forearms a contrast bath after the snatches. I like to do this every so often because of the grip work. Hot water for 3 min(5x) while rotating golf balls both directions, ice water for 1 min(4x) holding still. I start and end with the hot water. Really relaxes and flushes the muscles of the forearms and hands, also makes the elbows and wrists feel good.

That's it for today. Short and sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was your thanksgiving?? hope good!! i like your rehab/ prehab...why the golf ball? later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

To much food! but very good. I trust yours was good as well?

Finger dexterity. Part of the deal is flushing all the crap out of the muscles. So when they're warm I move them and promote as much circulation as possible to carry that stuff away. Smitty talks about it on Diesel Crew's forum and I saw another article somewhere else saying about the same thing. I think Ken Black wrote it.