Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Session #13 - 11/8/08

Have a back off day scheduled.

-Deadlift
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
370LBSx5
335LBSx5

-KB Press
38KGx3/3
34KGx5/5

-Chin UP BWx5 2sets

-Bending
SCF Ultralite #0 - tried to heart it but one side got stuck, I taped it for a cert video so here it is



Reverse style short bending.
1/4"x7" CRS - right hand in front to 90 degrees
1/4"x6" G5 hex cap - left hand in front and no movement, closed it DO style

DO short bending
5/16" x 6 1/2" CRS "Big Bastard" - to 4 1/2" in 5min

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am loving the bending...really i am! i know that i keep saying that i will start doing it, but i want to wait until after my test to get into it....

for now I have been squeezing my COC #1 & #2 daily in a PTTP style. this may sound funny, but i think i will try to bend this old, cheap wrench set i have....seriously i'll let you know how or when i do...later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Good luck with the wrenches. Look around on the gripboard to check the form on braced stuff. I tought it would be easy after all the bending I have been doing, but it's a different animal.