Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Session #12 With A New PR - 11/6/08

-Deadlift
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
410LBSx5
370LBSx5
My previous 1RM was 410 and the set of 5 tonight felt pretty good. Got some video of it.



-KB Press
36KGx5/5
32KGx5/5
I was supposed to go up to 42KG for my first set but since last time the 40 was for a set of 2 I went down early.

-Chin UP BWx5 2sets

-Bending
SCF Ultralite #1 - hearted
Got some video of it too.



-Swing 24KGx10 every 30 sec for 5 min
Just to get the lungs working a bit.

I also got my warm up and cool down moves in. Great session!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome!! comgrats on your big pull!! What do you feel is the biggest contributor to your success to this point??

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Bro! I would have to say the biggest thing is actually taking the time to plan out training cycles. I know the weight that's on the bill for the day before I start the session. I just have to hit the numbers. The wave cycle from PTTP is just awesome! I've seen a huge jump in every move I've used with it.

Anonymous said...

your right...my biggest problem is deciding what to focus on for a period of time...when i was doing westside, the plan calls for rotating different moves every week...i guess i got used to that concept. thanks, later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Conjugate method is also good. I think the biggest thing is picking a system and staying with it for a period of time.