Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back Off Session #5 - 12/4/08

Good day today! I got about 15 min of agility ladder work in the morning. I also got my speed bag up so I put about 15 min of practice in the morning and another 15 this afternoon. Very, very fun! I think this will really help keep the forearms and elbows loose from all the grip work. Now for the session.

-Suitcase Dead 150LBSx5/5
As long as it feels good I will probably keep adding 5 lbs to the weight.

-Dead
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
375LBSx5
340LBSx5

-Mil. Press 140LBSx5 2sets

-Chin Up 10LBSx5 2sets

-Bending
SCF Polo #1 to about 150 degrees
This was the first time I tried on of these. It's definitely tougher than the ultralites I have been bending. I worked on it for about 15 min and my thighs finally had enough. I'll get one of these hearted in the next week or so and then hopefully start on the diamonds.

-Swing 48KGx10 every 30 sec for 5 min
I was going to do 1 arm swings but the grip was gone so these had to do. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude...you are getting soo strong!! great work!!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks, deads are fun. :-)

Zach Coulter said...

Your kicking ass with those deadlifts Carl! I'm really really really jealous! That Polo bend isn't anything to scoff at either;)

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Zach! I've been on a steady diet of your shoe bending videos trying to get my form up to par. I'm starting to feel much more comfortable with it. Thanks for the help and advice.