Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Little Bit Of Fun - 12/28/08

Wanted to move a little today so I started with the pump and pry stretch to move the hips and back and went into a snatch TGU combo.

-Snatch/TGU 24KGx20 min
I snatched, did a TGU from the top, and used a transfer swing to switch hads. I took breaks when I needed them(4-5 times I think) and focused on the shoulder pack and total body tension the whole way through. Pretty good combo!

-Bending
SCF Polo #1 (labeled Polo #1) to 180 degrees on left hip
SCF Polo #1 (labeled Polo #1) to 90 degrees on right hip(to 130 on left hip)
Diamond Special #1 to 65 degrees on left hip
I was pretty fried by the time I got to the Diamond, but I need to get stronger with them. I got a video of the Polo and sent it to FBBC for a cert.

3 comments:

Mark Davis said...

i am still working on putting together my goals for you. I have to figure out what i think they are. Hopefully by posting everyday, you can get some insight into what i do.

Zach Coulter said...

Nice shoe bend Carl ;) Those polo's are no joke!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Zach!