Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Time Off A Bit Early

I was scheduled to have one more session before the down week, but decided to take it early. I am getting tired of this elbow/forearm on the left side feeling tender so I will try and do a bit of rehab and ART on it during the down time. I found that the thumb opens funny because the palm of my hand is very tight so even the ext. work is off a little.

As for the next cycle it won't start till I return from vacation on 1/17. In the mean time I will play around with the conventional deadlift, the bent press, and the heavy row. Horse shoes will be the main focus of bending for awhile and swings, snatches, and TGU's will be the bulk of the KB work. That' what I'm looking at. Will probably start up on Sat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are you going for vacation?

Carl Sipes said...

Negril, Jamaica. The same place we got married 2 years ago. Should be a blast.

Anonymous said...

DANG!! have fun!! by the way, I have been watching parts of christmas story....have you--LOL later

Carl Sipes said...

Will do! And yeah, I love the 24 hour marathon. :-)

Anonymous said...

good work...your deads are crsip and explosive!!! I cant leave a comment on your top post--weird later