Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Session #6 - 12/6/08

I am really enjoying the agility ladder and speed bag work. Started things off with 10 min of ladder work and 15 min of bag work. Then is was toe touches, inline half kneels with a twist and on to the session.

-Suitcase Deads 155LBSx5/5
This is the first time the weight wanted to role out of my hands so I will probably stay here for a few sessions.

-Deadlift
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
395LBSx5
355LBSx5

-Military Press 145LBSx5 2sets

-Chin Up 15LBSx5 2sets

-Bending
SCF Polo #1 on left hip to about 120 degrees in 5 min
This is not quit as far as I got it last time but it was probably about a 10 min shorter time period.

SCF Ultralite #2 on right hip, hearted
Easy bend, did it for a cert.

DU style isos on 9/32"x7" DR
I got a little wobble in it but mostly iso work. I tried to hold the tension for 10 sec but that is a pretty long time for max tension. At least for me it is.

Still been doing the shoulder dislocates, cobra stretch, child's pose stretch, quad stretch, and hip flexor stretch after most session.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job!! nice and steady as usual...question: does the 15:15 effect your grip work much?? the reason i ask is because the day after 15:15, my grip is very tired..so i thought i would ask. later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Lately I haven't really done long 15:15 sessions, so not really. If I were doing 50-80 sets or using heavier weight with high volume it may, not sure. I'll try some time and let you know.