Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Still Playing w/ The New Moves - 12/27/08

Started with the toe touch and single leg hip raise to move things around before I added some weight.

- TGU 32KGx1/1 3sets done continuously

-Conv. Deadlift
225x3
365x5 2sets
Felt good, but still getting into the grove with style of dead.

-Bent Press 32KGx5/5 2sets
Felt much better with this already. This will be fun to see where I can go with this in a few cycles. I'll try and get some video up in the next few sessions.

-Plate Curl 2-10LBSx5/5 2sets
Felt stronger today than the first time.

-Bending
SCF Polo #1 (labeled Polo) to 115 degrees in 5 min on left hip
I didn't use the towel for padding so my thigh got pretty sore pretty quick.

-Swing 48KGx10 every 40 sec 10 rounds
Had me going pretty good by the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work!!! deads and beast swings always make for a nice workout!!

you have been doing lots of work!! very strong...later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Bro! I am trying to ramp up my work load in a smart way. Gettin' serious with a few moves and making them nice and heavy. We'll see if I'm on the right track or not.