Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Session #10 - 2/7/09

Good session today! I hit some numbers I had gotten or even tried before.

-Lower/Upper Body Twist, Shoulder Sweep, ASLR

-TGU
40KGx1/1
44KG(40 w/ 10LBS chain)x1/1
48KGx1/1
I was pumped with these...the 40 and 44 went up and down very smooth and the "Beast" was clean and crisp till the very last move. When I went from my forearm to flat on my back I lost control a little and had to speed up but other than that it felt good.

-Conv. Dead
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
390LBSx5
350LBSx5

-Stiff Dead 245LBSx5

-BUP Ladders 24KGx1,2,3 - 4 ladders
Felt Strong with these. Next time I'll go down to 2 ladders with the 28KG.

-1 KB Row 48KGx5/5 2sets

-Hanging Leg Raise BWx8

-Bending(DU Style)
This is the other part of the session I was pretty happy with. I got 6 - 1/4"x6" grade 2's in one IMP. This style is starting to feel strong and I'm getting a good idea of where I want to hold the bolt in my hand to get the best leverage. I also did iso's on a grade 5 with leather pads. I got a got a little wobble again but can't get anything more.

-Back Bridge, Single Leg Drop, Hip and Quad Stretch, Toe Touch

A little break in the action and then...

-Snatch(from the floor) 40KGx2/2 5sets
Just wanted to see how these felt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go!!! 48 kg on the tgu!!! freaking awesome!!!!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks, I was shaking like crazy but I got it.

Joe Sarti said...

WOW 48 kg tgu, impressive!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks buddy!