Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Friday, February 13, 2009

Session #12 - 2/12/09

Last session of the cycle tonight and I believe I'm ready for a little break.

-Lower/Upper Body Twist, Shoulder Sweep, ASLR

-TGU 32KGx1/1 2sets
A few less to save it for the deads.

-Conv. Dead
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
430LBSx3
390LBSx5
The 4th rep wasn't happening but I'm happy with 3. I wasn't sure if I'd pull this weight once when I started this cycle. I'll bring back the semi-sumo stance for the next cycle and see if I can push the weight up from a 455 1RM.

-Stiff Dead 245LBSx5
Might go to a single leg dead in place of this for the next cycle.

-BUP Ladders 28KGx1,2 3ladders
Felt stronger than the first day. I'll stick with these for awhile and see if I can get to the 32.

-Pull Up BWx5,4
These will be added back on the next cycle. The left forearm is felling good and I know how to take care of it now. I want to keep them body weight so I think I will go for ladders to up the volume.

-Hanging Leg Raise BWx8

-Bending(DU style w/ 2 IMP's wrapped loose)
1/4"x6" G2 x 11
1/4"x7" hex to 20 degrees
Good volume day. I think I'll start to work the shoes back in too.

-Snatch 24KGx104 in 5min
I really wanted to break my old record but a tie was the best I could do tonight. Still a smoker!

-Back Bridge, Single Leg Drop, Hip and Quad Stretch, Toe Touch

No comments: