Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just A Little Bending Fun - 2/1/09

I was going to snatch today, but was checking out the TSC site and found out there isn't going to be one close to me so I lost a bit of modivation. The closest one is 2 1/2 hours away and the date is about a week after our daughter is due. Sooooo...I guess maybe I'll try for the one at the end of the year. So I decided to have a little fun and do some DU style bending instead. It's been awhile since I've done this so I was curious to see how it would go. I had a few 60D nails laying around and some 6"x1/4" G2 hex caps that I picked up at the hardware store today. The wraps were IM pads with no rubber bands to hold them in place. They both went pretty easy so I went from a wrap on each end to one wrap(much less padding). I was surprised to get them both that way too. I ended up with 3 60D's and 4 G2's. I did get stopped when I tried the G5 hex, not even a wobble, so I guess that's the new goal. I also messed around with some card tearing but nothing to go into detail on. I think I'll focus on the DU bending for a few weeks and then come back to the shoes.

No comments: