Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Session #2 - 2/24/09

Started with the same warm up drills as before. The single leg hip raises are feeling the same from side to side so I evened out the number of reps

-SLDL 24KGx5/5

-Semi-Sumo Dead
225LBSx3
315LBSx3
380LBSx3
345LBSx3 - 2sets

-BUP Ladders 28KGx1,2 - 3 ladders
super set w/
-Pull Up BWx1,2 - 3 ladders
I kinda liked the super sets. When I use a lighter weight on the press, I'll get more reps on the pull ups and the heavier days will give a break on the pulls.

-BUC practice
Just wanted to see how some heavier weight felt with a little hold. The 32 was fine but the 40 wouldn't stay up.

-Lev. Block Curl 12 1/2LBSx3/3 2sets

-Swing 24KGx20 every min for 10 min
Just to get the lungs going a little.

-Hip and Ham Stretch, Kneeling Lunge, Cossack, Toe Touch

Good day! I've also still been using the foam roller on the off day, really helps with my lats and IT bands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice on the BUcl...i am right there with you on the the holds---keep playing with 'em, see what happens--later

Carl Sipes said...

Yeah, a 36KG would come in handy right now. Guess I should just sack up and work the 40 harder. It'll be nice when I can get outside so I can drop it when I need to.