Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Little Back Off For Session #5 - 9/6/08

Today was the first back off day in the wave cycle I using. The weight were just a notch higher than the first session of the cycle. Here it is.

-Front Squat
28/32KGx5
28/28KGx5

-KB Press
26KGx5/5
24KGx5/5

-Pull Up
10LBSx3
9LBSx3 2sets

-2KB Snatch 20/20KGx10 every min for 5 min
This was good. It had been awhile since I've snatched 2 bells at the same time. I was going to do a few more but the form started to go.

Attempting to bend the Bastard for a cert on Monday. I'll have video if...I mean when it goes down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 20's for 5 min...good stuff!! this move is humbling!!! right when you feel strong...you get hammered!!

Carl Sipes said...

You ain't kiddin'!!! I was going to try for 10 min but my hips were gone after 5.