Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Session #3 With Some Bending Added In - 9/2/08

I planned on doing my bend session yesterday...until yesterday rolled around that is. So bending got pushed to today and the swings I will normally do on Mondays got tossed to the side.

-Front Squat 32/32KGx5 2sets
Concentrated on spreading the floor with my feet. The weight felt very doable.

-KB Press 28KGx5/5 2sets
Feels pretty good, I am still looking for the groove with my right side. It just feels like it could be better.

-Pull Up 15LBSx3 3sets
My bar is getting modified so I had to make do with a support beam in my basement. Not the best but got the job done and hopefully the fat bar will be back soon.

-Bending
Not my best session. I got a piece of 5/16"x7" DR down to 4 1/4". Just felt off. Should be better on Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spread the floor...i love that teaching point...i learned that on elite fitness website when i started to box squat...great job, it really activates the hip!!

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks! I can't remember if it was Stuart McGill or West Side that I first heard the que from...either way it is awesome at activating the hips.