Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On The Way Up Again For Session #6 - 9/9/08

Rampin' back up for the 2nd wave in this cycle. Here it is.

-Front Squat
32/32KGx5
28/30KGx5
I hung the 10LBS chain around my waist instead of the handle this time. I think it worked better and still gave me the weight I needed. I will continue this method but write it the same because it's easier that way. :)

-KB Press
28KGx5/5
26KGx5/5

-Pull Up
15LBSx3
13LBSx3 2sets
Got the bar back, so these felt good today.

-Swing 48KGx5 every 20 sec for 10 min
I thought about quiting early a few times with this one. LOL I was able to keep the hips quick but was fried at the end. Good stuff!

-Bridge to Side Bridge BWx2/2
Just for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!! glad to see you putting some miles on the beast!! later,alan

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks bro, that thing is heavy!