Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mon 4/21/08

Just a grip day today. I had some time at work so I did some vertical hex pinches(up to 35LBS) and some plate pinches(3-10's and 2-25's). I also did worked the COC#2 a bit. It's getting closer but still not there. When I got home it was more bending. Bent 5 whites in varios ways and 2 greens with my strong style. I know I should have layed off but I tried the yellow again. It turned out to be some ISO work. Just can't get it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a bending freak!!! dont sweat the questions; i like keeping in touch via this type of thing!! the z health/r-phase package($94w/shipping)i bought was a book with pictures of all the different body parts worked, exercises and an explanation of z-health in general...
ALSO, it came with 2-dvds...1 is the simple follow along with alot of good neck, jaw, and shoulder stuff..2 the second is a descriptive dvd of the moves as it breaks things down a little more; so if you wanted to concentrate on one area then you might be able to read more indepth about that part, and just practice it specifically throughout the day...
the book/ dvd does a good job about outlining a z-health program to follow - day to day and over a 8and 12 week time period. let me know if you have anymore questions. hope this helps! later, alan