Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sat 4/19/08 and Sun 4/19/08

Saturday

Kendra and I moved into our new house today. It was a long time coming but we finally made it. I figured I better get some training in before we started. Here's how it went.

-Snatch vo2max(15 sec) 16KGx8 40sets
Felt good for the second time back at it. Next time will be 50 sets and then I tackle the 20KG.

-2KB Windmill 28/28KGx5/5 4sets
I know I say it every time but I love this move. It keeps feeling stronger.

To end the session I did some sledge twists and front levers. I also got my bag of nails so I bent one of the white nails. I know that's not much but it's fun and encouraging to get it on the first try. That's all for today. Now it's time to move.

Sunday

This was a fun one. I was a little tender from all the moving on Sat(lots of stairs) but still wanted to do some grip work. I warmed up with some sledge twists and attempts at the COC#2. The COC#2 needs some work its close but not touching. Now came the fun stuff. I started with card ripping. One attempt and I got 30 cards. Next I did some bending. I bent 3 white nails in 3 different styles. All of them felt good. After that I grabbed a green and tried with my strongest style which is index to pinkie so far. Since that felt so good I decided to try the yellow. Here's where I got stuck. I think I was pretty fried by now but it is probably to much nail for me right now. I can't explain how fun this is. Two days and I'm hooked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

machine!!! my 2 kb swing is hard with the bigger wts mostly because they are bigger around and i have to take a wider stance (shorty pants!!!) this is putting too much strain on my low back ....your workouts are looking stronger....tackle that 20 kg...you can do it if you are swinging 2 32's... go suprise yourself!!!