Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Monday, August 25, 2008

Kink Bends - 8/25/08

Just had a kink session tonight. A few warm up bends and then I tried taping 2 smaller bars together for my kinks. Just curious as to what it would feel like. Here's the list.
-double 3/16" CRS
-double 3/16" Hex CRS
-double 1/4" CRS
-double 1/4" Hex CRS
They were all fairly easy other that the 1/4" hex. I pushed on it for about 10 min and got it to move about 5-10 degrees. I didn't even know it moved until I unwrapped it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is kinky...lol! sorry bad joke!! well, are you saving up for june 2009??? my wife and i are in serious save mode so i can go...how's your situation?? later

Carl Sipes said...

I gotta do it! Sounds like it will be a good cert. I need to go into serious press mode, that's for sure. Oh yeah, not that bad of a joke. LOL

bencrush said...

Sounds like your kink strength is improving Carl. Kinking two pieces of 1/4"X7" Hex is pretty nasty.

Carl Sipes said...

Thanks Ben! It feels real good. I got my wraps and "Bastards" from John the other day, pretty excited about that.

Anonymous said...

dude...youre there...practice, practice,practice!!! tension, loaded shlders..tight everything...you can do it!! i need a roomie...later, alan