Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Push Press and Pull Up Ladders - 8/12/08

I went heavy today, so the reps were pretty low.

-Push Press
40KGx1,2 3ladders
40KGx1 2sets
Alt w/
-Pull Up
12KG+10LBSx1,2 3ladders
12KG+10LBSx1 2sets
This felt good, especially after having a heavy bending day on Mon. The 40 felt better as I went on. I just got a better feel for it in my hands. Probably could have finished 5 ladders of 1,2 but wanted to lay back and see how the next day felt. Pull ups were good too. First time I have added weight in awhile and I probably could have finished the ladders of 1,2 here as well.

Plan for a recovery day on Wed. Just some light juggling practice to move around a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work out...check out rif's latest blog where he talks about "kneeling OH press" very interesting idea...later, alan

Carl Sipes said...

I'll give it a look.