Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Sled Work - 3/7/09

-Sled Work
The sled killed me again today. I got five laps again today but used some variations on the holds. I added in some presses, rows, flies, and rev flies. 48KG was used for the regular forward and backward drag and 24KG for everything else.

-2KB Swing 24/24KGx10
I threw one of these between every lap. Thought I was going to throw up a couple different times today but never did. ;-)

I was going to deadlift today but didn't have time, that's OK lots of rain so tomorrow will be an inside day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 kb swings!! wow...i have to do something less intense...awesome work!!!

Carl Sipes said...

Like I said, I thought I was going to puke more than once. A smarter guy might have pulled the reigns back a bit. ;-)