Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quick One Outside - 3/14/09

Much nicer out today. Total training time was just over 20 min. I tried to go from one to another with no rest. I kept the pace up but again the transitions got slower as the session went on. I got through 5 rounds on everything.

-Sled Pull 48KGx80-90'
I alternated what went first but the only to pulls I used where hands tucked close to chest when walking forward and arms extended when walking backward.

-Rope Undulation x30 sec
Can't lie...I didn't make the full 30 on some. I used up/down, alt up/down, side/side, small circles, and press to crucifix. The last was way tougher than you would think pressing a piece of rope would be.

-Jog 80-90'

That's it...short and sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you liking the sled??? looking pretty good..how does your recovery feel...faster?? sled work can be awesome for strength and recovery tween workouts...good stuff

Carl Sipes said...

Yeah...recovery depends on what I do in the middle but every time it's feeling stronger.